Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving: Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.



Cooking all day comes to an end with an amazing Thanksgiving meal. Although I did not get to spend Thanksgiving with my family in San Diego this year, I had the honor of enjoying the fabulous company of the Erickson's. It was a great day full of laughter and fun company. From taking turns in the kitchen to a cupcake contest and ending with a delicious meal, I couldn't have asked for anything better. I am grateful for the loved ones around me, my family, my adorable dog and a great beginning to a wonderful future in San Francisco. I hope everyone had the opportunity of enjoying a great day and Happy Holidays to everyone. I cannot wait for Christmas decorations to light up the rest of the city! 

No comments:

Post a Comment